Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, February 24, 2007

update

After not going swimming last night with the kids at the sleepover (our church had a sleepover for kids in grades 3-6 last night and I was one of the bus drivers so that they - all 44 of them - could go swimming) because the blister was still on my ankle and I didn't want to risk bursting it, cause then it would be prone to infection. When I got up this morning my leg really hurt and when I looked at it, the blister looked different so I went to the bathroom to look at it and what do you know , somehow, in my sleep, I burst the blister! It is very sore, oozing stuff out of it and stings to try and touch it, even with tissue to try and keep the oozing down to a minimum! I have to go out to the store now to try and find some sort of gauze/bandage to cover it with because I don't want it to get infected and I also don't want it to ooze all over my leg!
SO GROSS~

I am a little nervous about the very redness of the area but will keep a close eye on it! Once it is a little less sore, I will start the treatment my doctor prescribed - the lovely one where I get to use a pumice stone on my leg to scrub off the layers of the wart!

Oh, and the wart does look a little smaller than before the liquid nitrogen treatment - I sure hope that this killed it and that this is the end of all of this wart stuff!



Oh, yes and in other news~ my sister woke me up this morning to tell me that it was snowing!!! Yes, you read that right - SNOWING. There was snow on my car yesterday when I went to work but it only really stuck till the sun came out, today the roads are now just wet but the snow/slush(cause that is what is looks like now) is still on the cars, trees, my patio, etc.

This is very normal BC weather but I still don't like it!! For YEARS, we would have snow around my birthday and also numerous times during spring break which is in March!!

Crazy weather!!

Have a fabulous Saturday!

No comments: