Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

for my husband!

Ronel - this is our first Valentine's Day as husband and wife - we have just passed the 3 month mark of what I pray is many, many, many months to come! Though we are separated by many miles, I pray that you know that I am thinking of you, missing you and loving you with all my heart! Last year at this time, we were preparing to say goodbye as I moved back to BC and this year has been one full of changes! - I moved back to BC, we got married, I came back to BC by myself and now we wait - for God's timing as we try to get your immigration paperwork filled and processed! I pray that you know that God is watching over us both and there are people all over praying for us and for the immigration process. Cheri mwen, whether you are in Haiti or here in BC with me (which I pray will happen soon!) know that you are always in my heart, my thoughts and my prayers. You are my double cabbage!, my husband, my friend, my love and I am so thankful that God brought us together! Mwen renmen ou toujou mari mwen!
You will always be my chouchou!


A day I will never forget~!


I love you Ronel!


your wife,
Theresa

No comments: