Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Happy Birthday!!

I received this lovely little email today from the radio station I listen to (I am an "online insider" which is why they have my birthday info) It was so sweet though.

Hi Theresa! We just wanted to send you a quick email to wish you a Happy Birthday from 93.7 JRfm!

I got a card last night from my sister and her family and a call from my sister this morning on her way to work to wish me a great day.

And all my co-workers and the kids wished me a happy birthday. We will be having cake and such this afternoon.

And this evening at minichurch, we are having a little celebration to celebrate both my birthday and Eli's which was Monday.

Lots of birthday fun today - now if I could just get a call through to my husband!! that would make my day!





No comments: