Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

new do

I thought I would also post a larger photo of my new profile pic. I got a haircut and so was taking photos to send to Ronel so he could see my new look and liked this one so much that I decided to make it my profile photo (atleast for a while!) and let you all see the new me as well!!
My hair is a little shorter than I was thinking when I went into the salon but I really am quite happy with the end result - I got a lot of compliments at work today and someone even told me that I look like a teenager with this new do!

2 comments:

renee said...

Your hair is SO cute!! Nice work T. Way to take the plunge . . . sometimes doing something different is ultra scary but nice to have a change, eh? You're a total cutie and I love your new style!

You'll have to post Ronel's comments on your hair when he sees the pics! By they way - can you tell him I say hello? Merci!

Theresa said...

I am talking to him right now and Ronel says "hello Renee" but he won't be able to check the photos any time soon cause they are having internet problems at the cybercafe he uses.

He did sound a bit surprised when I told him I cut my hair though!