Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 05, 2007

books

well, I love to read and found out that a friend of mine - Josee - also likes to read and she told me about lists of bests where you can find various lists of "bests" books, albums, films, food, etc. So I went on and found some lists that I want to read through. And then "created" one of my own with Christian fiction novels that I want to read (and some of them that I have already read) Most of these books were on someone else's list with other books I wasn't interested in.

Check it out (my username is treely)

****update 2/6/07 10:47pm****
I have added my list of "what I'm currently reading" on my sidebar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!! a reading buddy...

Josée

Theresa said...

yes - but now I have to get my butt in gear and get organized to get books from the library and such!! (I read to quickly to ever buy books!)

T