Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

it made my day!

Well, I thought that I would let you all know that I got through to Ronel today and got to talk to him for a little bit this morning. I hadn't been able to get through cause he was still in Mirebalais with the group he went away with for the weekend and I caught him just as he got off the truck and hadn't even made it to his house yet!

I think I will probably call him again tomorrow and hopefully get to talk for a longer time.

Have a great night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Theresa!
Happy Birthday!
We went out to Des Chapelles yesterday to visit Karen. She's looking really good and seems to be dealing with the daily challenges as well as can be expected. The school looks great. I think you would be excited if you saw it. I was amazed at how well Alex was doing. He's so much stronger. He sat himself up on my lap and is almost able to control his head. Moyiz was around and I have to say is the funniest kid I've met in a long time. He kept calling Chris "ti gason" and thought it was the funniest thing ever.
I thought you would enjoy a little update of late breaking news :)
Take care
~Leslie

Theresa said...

Hi Leslie,

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I read on your blog about your trip out to Deschapelles. Sounds like you guys took the "scenic" route. I am glad to hear that Alexandre is doing well! I was impressed at how well he was doing when I was there in November. Moyiz is my special boy and I laughed when I thought about him calling Chris "ti gason"!
Have a great day and next time you see Barb, tell her I say hi!

Blessing to you & Chris

~Theresa