Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Happy Birthday!!



Wishing you a wonderful day and a great year!

Love ya!!

***updated*** I called my sister today to wish her a Happy Birthday and we started talking about life in general, (it's been a while since we last talked) and she told me that her & her husband started building their new home ten days ago and hope to be finished and in by June, so I'm going to plan a visit sometime this summer to see them and their new home. They bought property on the river just outside of Campbell River (I think the area is called Storey Creek) not too far from where they live right now. It is a big piece of property and their home will sit back on the property close by the river (as close as they are allowed) and have lots of privacy. The land has lots of trees on it and it will be their dream home! I am very happy and excited for them! Oh and while we have had TONS on rain in the last two weeks, they have had only 2 afternoons of rain, otherwise it has only rained in the evenings and has been dry for them to work all day on the house construction!! How awesome is that!

No comments: