Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

countdown is on....

It is now less than 22 hours before I will be on my way to Vancouver General Hospital and their GE clinic. I need to be at the Admitting Department by 2pm and will then be admitted into the "day care" unit (How appropriate, the daycare worker will be in day care for my procedure!!

I have been having a lot of abdominal pain lately, especially just after I eat and really bad when I go to relieve myself, so I am really looking forward (as much as I can be) to finding out what had been going on inside my body!

I will try to post a quick something when I get home but I don't know what condition I will be in, so no promises!!

~One thing I am not looking forward to is my diet for tomorrow! I can only eat a clear breakfast, which isn't a lot of options so I will be having lime and raspberry Jell-O for breakfast at 6:30am and then I can drink clear fluids until 10:30am and then NOTHING! ~ no water, no NOTHING until after my procedure is done and the freezing on my throat has worn off! Then I have been told that my throat will be very sore and so dinner tomorrow may consist of vanilla or chocolate ice cream. I also bought some pudding packages today in case the ice cream is too cold! I'm sure I will enjoy my food on Friday very much!!

No comments: