Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

an oldie but a goodie!

I was just looking back at my posts from when I was in Haiti and found this post I made back in August of 2004 - Calvin would have been 2. Rhonda had emailed me this photo and I LOVED it! and I have added a new one from this summer of the same pose.

Calvin in 2004
Calvin in 2006

(below was originally posted August 23, 2004 on My Haiti Blog)

Isn't he just the cutest! Okay, so this auntie is very proud of her nephew... This is a photo I just got of him this weekend up at Cultus Lake.. I have NO clue what he is doing or why but I think it is cute.. I decided for me ~ he is telling his auntie how much he loves her!!! "THIS MUCH" and his auntie loves him THIS MUCH too (arms spread out at far as they can go!) The first time I saw this photo I was amazed at how big he is getting and his facial features are changing into those of a "big boy" not the cute little year and a half year old boy I knew when I left... In only 6 short weeks he is going to be a big brother! Time flies by so quickly..

No comments: