Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

arghhhhh...........

I very strongly dislike incompetent cashiers. I have decided that apparently bulk bin numbers do not like me as I often copy them exactly as written on the bin but when the cashier rings it in, it is often the wrong item -and usually much more expensive! Tonight I went grocery shopping - which I didn't want to do, but needed to do! and as I looked over the receipt (after I got home!) I saw that for my small handful of jube jube hearts, the cashier had instead charged me for Lindor chocolates which were like $3.50/100g instead of the $0.39/100g for my jube jube hearts, and there was also a unknown charge for $3, plus he had not given me one of my items - that I had paid for . So I headed back to the store and told them and the customer service lady was quite lovely and found my ice cream still at the till - down where they bag items. Then she went and figured out how much I should have paid for my jube-jubes and then reimbursed me $12 as well as giving me the jube jubes for free cause it was their error (they would have only cost me $0.90 instead of the $9 that I was charged for)

It was a pain in the butt, but boy am I glad I went back - for $12 it was definitely worth the trip!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are having such a hard day...I want you to know I love reading your blog. You are in my prayers.

Josee

Theresa said...

awww - Josee, you just made my morning!! I think I was just more frustrated that I had to go back even though I hadn't wanted to go shopping in the first place!
Thanks for commenting though - it's nice to know you enjoy reading my blog, especially since we see each other 6 days a week for most of the day!!

love ya
Theresa