Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 25, 2007

kinda good news....

So in trying to relax and get ready for bed, I decided to look and see if I could find anything out about Dr. Yoshida online - maybe hours that his office is open, and if I was really successful, maybe even some instructions for patients before their appointments. Well, I found NONE of that but I did find a "campus map" on Vancouver Coastal Health and it showed that my appointment tomorrow is in the Gordon and Leslie Diamond Health Care Centre which is in red in the photo and it is a building separate from VGH, but just across Laurel Street. So in the photo above, all the beige/yellowy buildings are part of VGH - the Jim Pattison Pavilion and the Centennial Pavilion and the all the specialty clinics are beside that to the right.

So, I am going to "VGH" but I won't be in the actual hospital, but in a neighboring health care centre.

I will post more tomorrow after I get home from downtown.

No comments: