Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, January 06, 2007

5 things.....

things you don't know about me.







1. I have two pieces of bone "floating" around in my body - one in my left hand (just below the bottom of my thumb), and the other in my right wrist.
2. In 28 years, I have lived in 18 homes (at that point you start to lose count!) and that number will grow once Ronel arrives in Canada and we get our own place!
3. I became an auntie for the first time at the age of 9
4. My oldest sister and my youngest uncle are only 10 months apart in age.
5. I was born on the exact same day & year as Jennifer Love Hewitt.


I got this idea off a friend's blog - it is an online version of tag.
so.... TAG, you're it!
(you can leave your list of 5 things we don't know about you in the comments section)

No comments: