Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Mirlande


I saw this photo on my friend's blog and asked her to email me a copy cause I knew I had to have it!
This is SO Mirlande, and I love how the water looks in the black and white. Everytime I see photos of the kids in Haiti, I miss them, and Haiti in general. This has nothing to do with the fact that Ronel is there, but that my heart is there - with the kids I worked with, the people I became friends with, the beauty of the country and yes, my husband. But I know that even after Ronel is here in Canada with me, I will always miss Haiti. The people & the country had my heart from the first time I set foot on the soil in February of 2002. And reading blogs of people still living there, and also of people that are adopting from there just remind me how much I fell in love with Haiti -

Enjoy the photo!

No comments: