Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, December 01, 2007

the view

from my window is WHITE! It is snowing and has been since 3am this morning. We had snow on Monday as well but only in the afternoon and it only lasted one day. This time it is supposed to snow today & tomorrow!! While I don't mind the snow, I don't like the icy roads and the FREEZING temperatures! It is currently -2C but the feel like temp is -9C

It is also ONE YEAR ago that I last saw Ronel. I wish that I could say he would be here soon, but no such luck! I am waiting on the papers that I needed Ronel to sign and my Notice of Assessment for this year and then I can send in the paperwork. Please continue to pray for this whole process and for Ronel & I as it is getting more and more difficult to be apart.

No comments: