Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, December 22, 2007

I fixed it!

My camera that is! It "broke" last March at a conference I was attending when it slipped from my hand while open and fell on the lens and the lens wouldn't move - I couldn't zoom or close the camera. I could turn it on & off but the lens was always extended. I couldn't take detailed photos, but could take like distance photos of landscape and such. Today, when I wanted to take photos of the SNOW we got overnight, I decided to try and see if I could bend the lens back. I had been told to try this by the store I bought it, but when we had tried, it didn't work. I don't think I was using enough force, probably cause I was scared to break it more!! Now, just in time for Christmas, I have a fully functional camera! YEAH! I even took a quick photo of my sister & her fiance to see if it took good portraits again and they are fully in focus and I am so happy! Merry Christmas to me!


I hope you all are enjoying the Christmas season & that it is filled with God's love!

No comments: