Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

8 months later...

Well, I don't know if anyone remembers this post or not, but after 8 months, I am going to the doctor about my arm! In my defense, it didn't hurt when it first happened and was just a large bruise (or so I thought!) then sometime either late August or early September, I started having a little bit of pain when I overused my arm, now (and for the last couple of weeks) that arm and particularly the part where I hit, has been sore almost anytime I use it! When I wake up in the morning, that arm is very tender and there will be things that I go to do (normal things that I should be able to do!) that I can't do fully - like grip the steering wheel, hold my phone to my ear for more than a couple minutes, grab onto things firmly, etc - without pain. I finally called my doctor's office expecting to have to wait till atleast next week for an appointment and found out that my doctor is away on holidays and she has a sub in and I can see him today! The receptionist says that he is WAY quicker and I should be in and out of the office in like 20 mins, compared to an average wait of approx. 2 hours with my regular doctor! For some reason, even if I am the first appointment of the day, that woman is NEVER on schedule! I am quite looking forward to being in and out of the doctor's and am hoping that this doctor will be able to hlep me figure out what is going on, I will also be asking him about the sharp pains I have had in my back just below my neck, they happened once a couple weeks ago and I sat at the clinic for almost 2 hours before I had to leave to make a meeting I needed to be at and then they went away - well Sunday night they came back, so I will ask about that and see if he will give me a referral to the chiropractor (I need a referral for being able to claim my chiro costs under my medical) as I think that seeing my chiropractor should help with a bunch of the pain I have been experiencing!

Please keep me in your prayers as I go see this doctor today and ask for wisdom for both him & I as I try to figure out why I have been in so much pain!

Have a great day!

No comments: