Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 05, 2007

Good morning!!

Well, it is a good morning but an early one at that! At 5:46am my phone rang and I heard the wonderful sound of my husband's voice telling me that he was holding the medical exam paper in his hand (this is not the actual medical exam results but the paper we need to send into the gov't to tell them Ronel got his exam done. The actual results paper goes straight to the gov't and this helps them match up the exam with the correct person's paperwork!)

So now I just need to make sure I have everything I need in order (like our phone records, emails, letters, proof of travel, photos, etc) and can send everything off when Val sends me the paperwork. She doesn't leave for another week so that also means I have a little while longer (another pay period) to come up with the rest of the money! I believe that I am like $200Cdn away from the cost of sending in the paperwork!

Praise the Lord! Things are finally getting done and maybe next year we will be together for our anniversary!

Have a great day!

No comments: