Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, November 16, 2007

sappy & sweet

So, I had some GREAT mail waiting for me when I got home from work tonight. The package with Ronel's paperwork arrived today. When I looked through the paperwork (just to reassure myself that everything was there) I came across the collection of letters that I had written to Ronel (we need to send them in with our paperwork) and came across this letter - the very first letter I ever wrote to Ronel, way back in the beginning. It was after my first year in Haiti when I was going home for what I thought would be 2 months. I wrote letters to all my friends I had made in Haiti along with the kids of the orphanage. I was so touched by the fact that Ronel still had it, I love that he is sappy like me and kept a letter that a friend wrote, obviously now it has more meaning!
I am now off to compile all the paperwork together and get it ready to be sent in next week! I am a little shocked that it is here today, I really thought it wouldn't be here till Monday and holding it in my hands makes it so very much more real!

This is a great weekend and it is only the start!

Please be praying as I send off the paperwork that the right person will handle our paperwork and that there will be no delays and issues!

No comments: