Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, November 08, 2008

lack of posts....

I'm sorry I've been such a bad poster! Life has been crazy busy - both at work and at home.
At work - we've been short staffed and have had a couple big events at church which took lots of time to prep for. Also, I'm moving December 1st and so have been trying to pack and go through all my stuff. I've also been making my girlfriend's wedding invitations. They look great and I'm really pleased with how they are turning out as one of the techniques on them is one I hadn't done before!

On a immigration note - Ronel's medical exam has now expired and there has been no progress with his paperwork so now we are at a standstill as we are not sure of what to do and I've emailed the visa office in Port-au-Prince to ask what we're supposed to do and am waiting for a response. This has been hard because it is highly unlikely Ronel will be here before my 30th birthday in Feb which was kind of my "deadline" in my head. Please continue to keep us in your prayers as it is getting harder and harder for us to be apart.

No comments: