Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary to my double cabbage!

Happy 2nd Anniversary Ronel!
I can't believe it has been two years already since I walked down the aisle and became your wife! I wish that I was able to be with you today, but hearing your voice was great! (even at 3am!) I love you and know that someday soon we will be together and not just for a short period of time either, but for the rest of our lives! I know that the future holds so much for us and that we will be stronger as a couple because of what we have been through over these past 2 years. Thank you for your patience, your gentleness, your willingness to follow what you know God has for you & I - even though it has meant being apart for so long. Thank you for your love of ironing!!! Thank you for your smile - it always brightens my day.
Babe - one day soon, I hope that I can have a photo of you with YOUR luggage as you head for the airport on your way to Canada!!!

I love you so much and pray that all our paperwork will be done soon so you can come home and meet all of our family and friends who are waiting for you!

m'renmen ou anpil mari'm e m'ap tann ou!!

toujou madamn ou!

No comments: