Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 20, 2008

now to wait...

So my mom said that I can use some of her AAdvantage Miles and I had them transferred today and they tell me that the miles will be in my account within 7 days. It cost me $84 US to transfer the miles ($50 US for 5000 miles, $4US GST, $30US Processing Fee) and it will cost me about $150 US in taxes and fees for the reward ticket so in the end I will have a round trip ticket to Haiti for less than $250 US and I get to leave from Vancouver! This is such a blessing and it just goes to remind me that God is in control and He has every detail taken care of!

3 comments:

renee said...

Hey! That's great you get to go to Haiti . . . it could just be me, but I can't understand the countdown counter thing you have - when are you hoping to leave for Haiti??

renee said...

Okay so I'm just a bit slow . . . lol - just read your other posts. Yay - you're leaving in the summer! I will pray that the wait will not be unbearable. This is so exciting!!!

Theresa said...

We must have been reading & commenting on each other's blogs at the same time!

Yes, I am leaving in the summer - July 23rd to be exact! The counterdown is currently 6 months and 4 days! I am sure that the wait will fly by (or at least the first couple months! There is so much coming up that I think it will be May before I know it and then July will be right around the corner!!!