Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 23, 2007

test results

I went and saw my doctor on Monday for my test results and my anti-tTG is 124. The normal range is under 20! This means that I still have celiac disease. My B12 levels are also low and will be taking supplements also.

This is not what I expected to hear but am dealing with it. I know that God answered our prayers in June, I have been asymptomatic since June 6th and that is a miracle in itself! But, I do still have celiac disease and so I have started again on a gluten free lifestyle. I don't want to call it a diet as it isn't - this will be my lifestyle until God decides to completely heal me of celiac disease. At first, on Monday night, I was quite upset, but after a couple of days of being able to reflect on this and pray and discuss it with others, I have come to see the positives in this and see that God did touch me, but it wasn't the complete healing that I (and others) thought it was. I have also come to the realization (with help!) that this could also be God's way of getting my attention and having me pay more attention to my health.

As my new header title says - through it all, I am growing! Growing personally, growing relationally, growing spiritually, growing into the woman that God wants me to be!

No comments: