Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

my hubby

I got to talk to Ronel tonight. I haven't been able to talk to him since Saturday and that was only for a couple of minutes cause it started to rain and he needed to get home & get his moto in from the rain. Well, I found out tonight that he had a "ti" (little) accident that night on his way home. He hurt his foot & shoulder, but says he is fine (I think he is really fine, but also making sure I am not too worried about him, when I can do nothing but pray) He also said that his moto is fine, which I am thankful for as that is his main mode of transportation, especially to & from work and it is much cheaper than taking a tap-tap (public transportation) It is getting harder & harder to be apart - we are both feeling it now and I can hear it in both our voices when we talk. Just because we know that God has a plan for us, and that He has this whole situation under control, does NOT make it any easier to be separated by thousands of miles from your spouse, with no end date in sight. While I have been able to look at it more positively lately, - each day apart is one day closer to us being together - it still is hard each and every day that we are apart, and especially each day that we haven't been able to file. We are both now waiting on finances and while I know that God knows exactly what we need, waiting on money is hard for me. I can't pull this amount of money out of thin air, I have to trust God for this and I see how He is providing it bit by bit - for example, I just got an email from a friend (whom I will leave nameless for privacy) saying that she had wanted to send us a wedding gift but was unemployed last November and so was unable at that time and she had forgotten about it and had just remembered about it and so wanted to send me a cheque. I was floored! and so extremely thankful - the amount of the cheque doesn't matter in the least, what amazes me is God's faithfulness and how He is using those around me to bless our socks off! I am so grateful to the obedience of those around me as God is using them and continually showing me that He, NOT ME, has this all under control! My friends in my bible study want to have a garage sale to raise money for my "bring my hubby home" fund and even just that blesses me immensely!

As my header says - through everything I am going through God is growing & stretching me and I am getting excited to see the result of all this growth! I know that there is something great on the other end!

Count your blessing and be amazed at the greatness of our God!!

No comments: