Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 23, 2007

My nephew

I just got an email from my sister with a video of my nephew at the PNE. He helped a performer with his trick and it was so cute! But it really reminded me how big they are both getting and how fast they grow up! I missed C's first year of life as I was in Haiti, then I was home for 9 months, then gone for the majority of the next 3 years with multiple trips home but only for 3 or 4 weeks at a time. I was home for 3 months when T was born but because I was sick, I wasn't able to spend as much time with the boys as I would have liked. On my breaks at home, I would spend alot of time with my sister & the boys because everyone else was at work during the day, but now, with me working full time, visits are fewer and farther between. C starts kindergarten in Sept. and I just can't believe it! He has grown so much since I came home in Feb of '06 and while both boys have warmed up to me after knowing me so long through web chats & infrequent trips home. I am glad that I have been able to be around over the past year and a half and can't wait until Ronel can meet them, after hearing me talk about them for years!

No comments: