Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ronel's update

So I talked to Ronel and he said that the doctor thought that he was coming so that he could do the operation today! Well, Ronel was a little shocked by that and said, No, I'm not getting the operation today!

So, from what he understood ~ operating is his only option at this point, but Ronel has had a lot less pain lately so he is really hoping and praying that the gallstone is gone, either by the meds or by our prayers!! I don't know what he is going to do, but I believe he is supposed to go back to Dr. Vic either in May or early June. I know that he is NOT looking forward to any type of surgery and I am praying that surgery won't be needed, but I do feel better about Dr. Vic doing the surgery, if it is needed.

Please continue to pray for Ronel. For the passing of this gallstone, for completion of his immigration paperwork, that we can find a quick & relatively easy way to get his papers to me here and then the quick process of the paperwork once I get it mailed in.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dr. Vic is great! If something were to happen here that would be one of the first people we'd look for. Ronel will be in good hands if he does need surgery down the road.

Theresa said...

Good to know! I know that Dr. Vic is who Mary went to when she found the lump in her breast and I have to put this whole thing in God's hands and not let myself worry about it too much! (cause it is hard not to worry at all about it - it is surgery and all surgery carries with it some risk!)