Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 13, 2007

the end....

I just received an email from the couple that I have been working for and found out that this morning was the last time that I will be sleeping at their house. They gave their notice last Monday but it was 30 days and so we weren't sure how long it would take for the company to find a replacement but apparently they found one yesterday and he will take over the route as of Sunday morning so Sunday night/Monday morning I can stay at home and sleep in my own bed the whole night through! It is good news but with a bit of sadness - God has really taken care of me through this all and I have felt GREAT with the crazy schedule I have kept for the last 5 weeks. I have had tons of energy (most days) and have been getting a great night's sleep on the futon at their home. Other than the few times the kids have woken up in the night, I have never felt really tired because of taking on this job.

While I am happy that I don't have to drive anywhere in the middle of the night, I will miss the extra income and will have to try and get myself into the same sort of schedule here where I can still feel as rested and not rushed in the morning.

This also means that I may again have to look at weekend/evening job opportunities! And I was just getting used to getting paid to sleep!!

No comments: