Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 04, 2009

some photographic evidence of Ronel in BC

One of Ronel's new favourite activities! Having some "uncle time" with the boys. (we are aunt & uncle to the sons of my good friends) We get to spend lots of time hanging with Thomas because we both volunteer in the nursery at church on Saturday nights and he's currently the only baby but hopefully that will soon change and we have some new babies due soon.


The following photos were all taken on our adventures letterboxing with Mom and my sisters. We went to Burns Bog the first time (photo of us in just tshirts) and then we went to Belcarra Regional Park which is gorgeous and I have quite a few shots of Ronel that I absolutely love! It is so much fun to take photos of Ronel cause he gets into it and it is like a mini photo shoot!
















posing down beside the bay.






My mom took this photo of us. The first couple of photos we took with Ronel in front (because, yes I am slightly taller then he is) but I didn't like them, so we switched and I like this one, I love how Ronel has his hands in my vest pockets (trying to keep them warm.... it was a tad chilly that day!)












This is one of my favourite photos of the 40 or so I took that day. I love how Ronel is looking right at me and the beautiful fall leaves behind him.












I wanted Ronel to stand beside the tree - he decided it would be more fun to jump up and sit on a branch!








Our first "family outing" - this was on our nephew's 5th birthday. We enjoyed the sunshine in early October!


No comments: