Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Merry Christmas to all

I know it is early! This weekend was the Celebration Services at our church and since Ronel & I were both dressed up, I thought we should get our photo taken!

Here we are in our Christmas finery in front of the Christmas tree at church.
We are looking forward to our first Christmas together in years (I think the last Christmas we spent together was in 2004 and we weren't even engaged then!) and Ronel's first Canadian Christmas! Our calendar is already full of various Christmas related activities and events and I'm hoping we get a little bit of snow sometime this holiday season!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I was so excited to see you started blogging again...actually Shondi emailed me and told me to go look. It is good to hear about you and Ronel together at last. What does he think of the cold? I am anxious for him to see and feel snow.
Love to you both.
Merry Christmas
Sandra