Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 10, 2007

sorry for lack of posts!

I have been really tired lately and think I am fighting something but don't know what yet! I had to come home from work early today because I just couldn't keep going - even with sitting down! I need whatever this is to GO AWAY! I have been sleeping ALOT lately and even still, I have no energy! I need to be better at taking my B12 vitamins as I know my B12 is low, but you are supposed to take them with your morning meal and I have no appetite, so it is hard to take them. I think I am going to just start taking them with whatever my first meal is.

Ronel started back at school today - that was hard for me cause now I can't call him whenever I want and I liked being able to call him before I left for work in the morning but his school starts at 7:30am and he leaves his house 15 mins earlier which means, with the current 2 hour time difference - I would have to be up at 5am and be conscious enough to communicate if I want to talk to Ronel in the morning! Plus, school goes longer this year because they have all the classrooms completed and don't need to do school in two shifts. So, I can't even call when I am home on my morning break as he will still be at school!

I have enjoyed having him available at all hours and now I have to actually figure out what time it is there before I call! One more reason to get him here soon! So I can say good morning in person - EVERY DAY!

Arghhh - I miss my hubby~!

Off to bed (again, after being up for less than 3 hours!) so that I can get up for work in the morning!

No comments: