Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A new blog tool

Today's post on Blogging Basics 101 was about blog editing programs and after reading the accompanying tip, I decided to check out ScribeFire which is a FireFox add-on and since I use FireFox and love it! I thought, it might be way cool! Well, I am writing and posting this all on ScribeFire which is a full feature editor that works within FireFox. It is super easy to add & use and you can add multiple blogs to it and post to all of them from the same place! I think that I may be better at keeping up to date on the blog when I can post while still doing other things online as ScribeFire only takes up the bottom part of your screen so you can still have other pages open.

It is quite easy to change colours and many other options as well all at my fingertips.

No comments: