Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

doctor's appointment

so today at work, I got a call from my gastroenterologist's office. Dr. Yoshida would like to see me again and his secretary asked if next Wednesday - May 9th- would be okay!

It took almost 3 months to get me in the first time, so an appointment in a week is a pretty big deal! I don't know what he wants to see me about but I am thinking that he probably wants to discuss my results and how I go about living gluten free.

My appointment is at 9:15am so I will be taking off the early part of the day off from work and heading downtown. I am not looking forward to driving downtown in rush hour traffic but this allows me to not have to take a whole off of work.

1 comment:

renee said...

Glad to hear you are getting in so soon. Yeah - rush-hour traffic sucks but it is good that you don't have to miss a full day of work.

:)