Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 13, 2006

misc tidbits - Happy Mother's Day

Wow, time seems to fly by so quickly here!!

Tomorrow is the middle of May,which is also Mother's Day and my sister & her husband's first anniversary!

I got measured again on Monday at Curves (once a month) and lost only a pound and a half bringing my grand total to four pounds in two months and less than than an inch lost!

Last Saturday I went shopping in the US as my mom had a workshop down in Edmonds and so I tagged along and shopped while she was in class. I enjoyed myself - purchased some much needed new bras, got fitted for them and learned I have been buying my bras 3 sized too small!! (and I wasn't buying them very small at all!!!) Let's just say I won't be walking into just any store to buy bras from now on as most stores don't carry my new size! I also picked up some lovely outfits for my newphews at a steal of a deal!

It was a long day but one that was most enjoyable!

No comments: