Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 13, 2006

wedding dress!!!

A girlfriend of mine approached me a month or so ago and asked me if I would be at all interested in having her wedding dress (which is only like a year and a half old) as she wasn't keeping it and didn't want to just take it to a thrifty if I would be able to be blessed by it. I was shocked and told her I would get back to her and so last Sunday while her husband was at men's retreat, I went over and tried it on. Well, I now officially feel like a bride! She had to run and call our other friend who lives above her to come see too and so I modeled it for them. It is a beautiful gown and fits fairly well though I will have to get the bodice taken in a bit. It comes complete with the crinoline and she gave me the bustier thing that goes with the dress which also fit very well. I was close to tears cause this dress is way more than I ever thought I would have and it is gorgeous and just putting it on made my wedding day seem so much more real! I have the flowers purchased already and now I have the dress! This is progressing along rather well!

If only November would get here just a little faster!!

No comments: