Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Easter & wheels.

Okay - so two very not related topics but whatever! My blog - I can post whatever I want!

So Monday afternoon I bought and insured my very own car! It is a 1984 Plymouth Horizon and it only has 62400 kilometers on it! The lady had owned it since it was new and she had taken very good care of it. It was a total find (which I have to thank my mom & Jacques for - they found it Saturday while going to garage sales and called me to tell me that they found this great little car. She is a silver/blue and is very cute! I am hoping to take a photo and post it soon.

Well - Easter is almost upon us! (only one more work day before my nice long weekend!) My mom, sister (Rhonda), brother-in-law (Johnny), 2 nephews (Calvin & Tristan)& I are all going up to my granny's for Easter. It will be nice. I will also get to see my sister (Tanya) and her family who live in Campbell River and who I haven't seen since Rhonda's wedding last May!!

At work we get both Friday & Monday off so we will head up island on Thursday night and come home Monday evening. The best way to go up island is to go on a long weekend - but that means that the ferries could be really full! Please pray we won't get stuck waiting in long, long lines!

Happy Easter everyone!

Remember - He is Risen!!

1 comment:

renee said...

Hey T. Glad to hear that you got all that quality family time in!
R