Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 05, 2011

Introducing......

Micah Jeremiah Cdomin 

 
(minutes after he was born) 

He was born at 5:05am on August 4th, 2011 (his due date!!) weighing 9lbs 4 oz and 21 inches long.


Proud Daddy holding his son

The labour and delivery went fantastic. I was in active labour for only 3.5 hours and pushed for about 25-30 minutes before he was born. I did have 2.5 hours of "non-active" labour that was quite intense but still only 6 hours of contractions is NOTHING to complain about. My midwife said I did a fantastic job.

We are enjoying life with Micah.

More photos and stories to come.....

4 comments:

Shondi said...

WOOHOO! This is very exciting news. Congratulations to everyone! Looking forward to seeing more photos and watching him grow here on the blog!

Leslie said...

Congratulations! So excited for you guys. He's a sweetie :)

Rose Anne said...

congratulations! He is a beautiful babby!!
God Bless,
Rose Anne

Anonymous said...

I have been checking you blog so often to see how you guys are doing. I am so excited that you have a little son! What a blessing. Glad everything went okay and that he arrived safelty. I think of you often even though we have never met. So happy for you both.
Licia-RHFH
Are you on facebook if so look me up Elicia Zachary Betor so we can be friends