Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 17, 2011

week 16



Baby's now the size of an avocado!
Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.





This week I had a midwife appointment and for the first time I got to hear the baby's heartbeat and also got to hear the baby kicking! It almost made me cried! I booked our next ultrasound for March 16th and we'll get to see the baby again and hopefully find out the gender! Still feeling great and my midwife told me that I needed to move into maternity pants... I was hesitant cause I have only lost weight and my pants are mostly loose on me, but she said the waistbands were too constricting for the baby, so I'm in maternity pants and I'm enjoying the benefits of no buttons and zippers when I need to make a quick bathroom stop!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I LOVE maternity pants. If you have someone in the US that can receive mail for you I highly recommend Old Navy maternity pants/shorts. Their full panel jeans are super comfy and I just got some of their yoga shorts, also comfy. All of their maternity clothes are great, really.