Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Week 15!

Baby's now the size of a naval orange!
Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.






Wow - I can't believe that we are already at week 15! I've still been feeling good, starting to notice small changes in my body. Since getting pregnant, I haven't gained any weight, only lost it, which isn't a bad thing in my case! I've been eating healthier (mainly just less junk food cause we weren't eating that unhealthy before)  and I am not as hungry as I was pre-pregnancy so less snacking.

We're getting prepared to move over the next week and a half. We will be housesitting for my mom and soon to be step-dad. (Yes, my mom is getting remarried on the 26th of this month to a guy we all really like!) for April - June but because we've been having some small issues with our landlords, Neil (Mom's fiance) said why don't you guys move in a month early. So we'll be living with them for March which will allow us to lean about the house and also help my mom figure out her new laptop before their 3 month journey across the US.  Then we'll look for a place for us & baby late June and have a month to settle in before baby arrives in August.


I hope you guys are all doing well!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

So exciting! I'm 20 weeks now and feeling so much better than I was. I haven't hardly gained any weight either, maybe only a couple pounds. My "ring around the middle" is getting smaller too and is now protruding out front. The other day Chris looked at me and said, "Your belly is getting bigger!" I actually have more of a defined waist than I did before I was pregnant. I'm also right there with you on the food thing too. I haven't been crazy hungry, and haven't had any cravings for anything strange, hardly eat junk food etc. It's great!

Hope things continue to go well for you.

Sandra said...

Hooray! Congratulations! Yippee! I just read the great news now...I had checked and checked and there was nothing new for quite a while so I must have given up...at least for a time...and now to read your great news. I am sooo happy for you all.
We just got back from Haiti, had a wonderful family time there together.