Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 07, 2009

drumroll please......

I am very happy to let you all know that as of today - Friday August 7th, Ronel has his permanent resident visa in his hands!!!
I will be looking into flights over the weekend to fly down to Haiti the end of August and help his pack up and say goodbye and then we will leave Haiti TOGETHER and come HOME to BC!!!(probably the 7th of Sept)

I know many of you have been praying for us over the past 3 years and we appreciate ALL your prayers! This has been a long process and it finally has an end in sight!

I'll try to make sure I keep the blog up to date with all the news and such and will definitely post photos of our trip home and Ronel landing on Canadian soil!

Have a fantastic weekend - I know I'm going to!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

WAHOO! Barb is here right now and we're both very excited for you guys! I know you'll be really busy getting Ronel ready to go, but if you have a chance to stop in and visit we'd love to see you when you're here.

Anonymous said...

Yay - what an answer to prayer. So happy for you and Ronel! Look forward to hearing about his reactions after he arrives.

Shondi