Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 14, 2008

finally settling in

Whew --- after a long day of work, most of my bedroom is now unpacked! I only have 6 Rubbermaid bins left to go through and sort into however I decide to store the stuff in there that I end up keeping. (These are the boxes I didn't go through and sort & junk before I moved... I just ran out of time) I am really liking my set up and am thinking about painting my room -- I want one accent wall that is a dark chocolate colour and then the rest of the walls would be a light green colour (maybe like a light olive-y green??) with most of the accents in the room being white. I went to Ikea on Friday night and purchased 2 adorable bedside tables which are white, a new opaque glass table lamp for my bedside table and a new light cover for the main light as it is currently just a plain bulb. Last weekend I got my computer set up and then we got the internet cord down from upstairs (through my ceiling!) into my bedroom. Terri & I had already started to organize the craft room the same weekend that I moved in (We knew our priorities!) and still have a little bit to do before that is completely finished.

It is nice to have my room settled into before Christmas!

No comments: