Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Closer....

I went and checked my bank account online and my tax refund has arrived in my account (by direct deposit) and that means that my notice of assessment should be here soon!!

I am going to double check and make sure that I have all the rest of the paperwork ready and then I can send it all in as soon as the notice of assessment arrives! I think that I need to print out some photos to send in but other than that, everything should be ready!

This means that the paperwork should be filed by Valentine's Day (giving myself a couple of days for the notice of assessment to arrive and for me to get it into the post office!)

What a great Valentine's gift for both of us!

And here's hoping & praying that Ronel gets to come home soon!

No comments: