Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

North American Germs

Well, once again I have been hit by a virus - the doctor tells me that it will take a while for my body to adjust to the germs here and until then I will probably be susceptible to much more. So I have been sick since late Friday night and was unable to work yesterday or today. I am doing about 5% better today - not as much pain in my bones & joints as there was yesterday and feeling less weak than I did yesterday.

Stacey & I have been consistent about going to Curves 3 times a week and yesterday was the first time we missed a day - we were both sick! I won't be able to go today either but hopefully tomorrow I will be better, back at work and able to go work out.

Please pray that this virus goes away as quickly as it came!

well, am going back to bed to rest up - this has used up all my energy!

2 comments:

renee said...

T - So sorry you're sick. You know what? I'm sick too - picked up a bug on Monday night. NOT fun. How are you feeling today? I hope better. Keep the posts coming - I check back a lot!

Anonymous said...

Just finished reading up on your past few months. I forgot all about them going to Venezuala. Aunty called me a few weeks back but said nothing about it. did say she saw you briefly but that's all. They are planning to finally come up when jamie gets time off in the summer. Can't wait.
I'm sick also. Took yesterday off work but HAD to go in today. May stay home part of tomorrow as well.