Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

exercise

I have gone and done it now! Yesterday Stacey & I signed up for Curves - a ladies' only workout place. It is a 30 minute circuit workout and you go a minimum of 3x a week. We have our first workout tomorrow night (with a trainer) and then we will be on our own. You just follow the curcuit so it should be fairly simple!

We did this together so that it will be harder for either of us to back out! I am excited - I was enjoying all the walking I was doing in Haiti but it is still too cold to do much walking here. I am constantly on the move at work but it isn't the same.

I wasn't overly happy with my measurements and such last night but can't wait to see improvements!

off I go to work!

1 comment:

renee said...

Atta girl T! I am SO proud of you. Keep me (us!) updated on your progress.

Yikes - Canada is totally too cold to go walking in sometimes . . .

Night!

R