Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

baby wearing



I really LOVE my Rockin' Baby ring sling. I love that Micah loves it just as much as I do and will calm down within minutes (usually falls asleep within 5 minutes too) I love having him close to me, but it also allows me to have my hands free to do other things ( like do laundry, take photos at my brother's wedding, stamp, be on the computer, eat, play games, etc) I always knew that I wanted to be a baby wearing mama but never realized how much I would love it!

 I love that with the sling Ronel (or anyone else) can also use it and wear Micah.
I also like that we can go for walks and not have to take the stroller. It is also a great workout - especially as Micah continues to get bigger!

Oh - and something wonderful about Rockin' Baby slings is that they have a special Mother to Mother movement and for every sling that is purchased, they give a sling to a mother in Haiti.

4 comments:

Shondi said...

And they're pretty stylish, too!

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

I love baby wearing as well! Loved hearing how you chose a name for your babe :)!

Jen said...

Thanks for reading my blog! I left a response to your comment, but also wanted to say here that I am happy to have you follow along! Look forward to "getting to know you"! :)

Rose Anne said...

We need some new pics!!!