Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

home sick...

so I've been home sick since Friday.... spent most of my weekend in bed. Went to the doctor on Saturday and got some antibiotics and a throat swab. Today I got the results of that swab --- STREP THROAT!?  Saturday the doctor told me I had to stay home for a minimum of a week (I said... so a week??)

while a week at home sounds nice... on day 4 of being sick, achy, and all around miserable, the thought of 4 more days sounds painful!

Thankfully today I am starting to feel better (well, everywhere except my throat) thanks in large part I'm sure the Ensure beverages my mom brought me so that I could be getting some nutrients & protein. Liquids were all I was getting down up until today. I'm about to try and eat Ronel's delicious CSC rice, (chicken, shrimp & carrots)

I'm hoping that tomorrow is another good day and maybe I can do something around the house... play a game with Ronel, stamp, organize, something, anything!

Ronel says dinner is calling my name so I am off......

No comments: