Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 18, 2008

Home for the night and away I go....

I arrived safely home from Haiti at about midnight last night. It was an adventure getting home and many changes to my flights but I made it and I slept in my own bed last night!

I had a great time in Haiti with Ronel and it was a MUCH NEEDED time of reconnection for both of us. I have lots of stories and photos to share but they will all have to wait for a week as I am off to the BC Foursquare Kids' Camp today for the week where I will be assisting with Photography & Computer stuff. I am totally looking forward to a week of fun & also a week of seeing God move in these kids' lives. I will be back on Saturday and will then begin telling you about my trip~!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I am glad you got there and home safe! I cant wait to hear how it all went!
Jess