Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 10, 2008

blisters...

So I've had a sore throat and this morning it started to really hurt to swallow so when I went to the doctor (previously scheduled to see about my ankle) this afternoon, I asked the doctor to check my throat and it turns out that I have a rather large blister on my throat! I had never heard of such a thing and found it kind of funny! Except that it HURTS - - my doctor gave my a prescription in hopes of it going away before I leave for Haiti in 12 days!

I'm also on anti-inflammatories for my ankle - the same one I hurt in Oct of 2006 when I fell out of the bus a month before my wedding! It has started to hurt again and with me leaving in less than 2 weeks, I didn't want to risk it getting worse while I was in Haiti.

No comments: