Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 09, 2007

To my little sis!





















Congratulations are due to my little sister, Leslie as I got a call today letting me know that she got engaged yesterday to her boyfriend of 14 months, Mike.

Iam very happy for the both of them! I asked if they had any dates in mind and she said she's thinking about next year - June-ish and we are all hoping and praying that Ronel will be home with me by then and the whole family will be together! This means that next summer some time, all 4 of my Mom's daughters will be married and now we just have to wait for the engagement news from my big brother!

I love my sister and Mike and wish them all the best as they plan for their wedding and the rest of their lives together!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Theresa!
Great news! I've been staling you to see if there's been any news about Ronel. Where are things at?
Hugs,
Leslie