Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 22, 2006

20 days till I am Mrs. Cledomin

Wow - so much to do in what seems like so little time.

Only 20 days till the wedding which means only 15 days till my departure date!

My church bridal shower was on the 12th and I received many wonderful gifts - some which I will have more use of while I am in Haiti and others that Ronel and I will be able to enjoy in our home (once we are both in Canada)

I will be leaving for Florida on the 2nd of November and then onto Haiti on the 4th of November after spending a day and a half with Eileen who was my roommate the first year I lived in Haiti. I leave Haiti on the 1st of December and return to BC on the 2nd of Dec.

I am both excited and nervous but can't wait to see Ronel after all these phone calls and emails but no face to face time in over 8 months!

No comments: