Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

safely in BC

Well, I left the HATS compound Monday afternoon, the 13th of February and got home to BC on Friday, the 17th! After numerous cancellations of my flight from Port au Prince to Miami, I ended up taking a bus from Port au Prince to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (on Thursday) and then spent the night there in the airport and took a flight out Friday morning which took me to Fort Lauderdale, Charlotte, North Carolina and then Seattle where my youngest sister, Leslie picked me up and drove me home. We arrived just before midnight and I had been up since 4am (local time in the Dominican Republic!!) I was happy to finally be at my destination and not stuck in Port because of the election problems.

Thank you to everyone who was praying for my travels!

No comments: